Help › Forums

Re: Rate of Green Break on Different PC's

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 18 2018 2:31 PM (2 replies)
  • JVVoid
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 6:52 PM

Hiya,

My laptop has more RAM and similar CPU to my desktop, but when playing laptop the dots showing the rate of break on the greens barely move, compared to the desktop. BTW, the desktop is showing the true rate of break - i'm a level 91 so I know the greens. When putting on the laptop however, greens that have a huge break (and putt that way) show the dots as barely crawling in the direction of the break. Anyone else had this and any solution??

Thanks,

JV

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:19 PM

Do you have the same level of graphics memory and processor on the laptop that is on the PC?

Are your video/display settings in the game the same on both computers?

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 2:31 PM

I have never played on a PC but have played on two different laptops. The first cheap one I made it to Legend and only when I tried on a better laptop i realised the better laptop more than doubled my dot speed. It must be to do with graphics and cpu capability. I have no idea what the “true” dot speed is. I think the dot speeds change even when i change flash quality. If you have found some consistent dot speed then be happy with that. At first i thought my account had gone crazy but customer service confirmed the problem was limited to the lower spec laptop. 

RSS