Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT addiction

Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:11 AM (5 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 9:00 AM

I am a young professional, love my job, won the lottery with my family, yet I always think about WGT like a girl I am madly in love with.  My life consists of women, drinks, and WGT hahaha.  I havent played a video game in 10 yrs but I am soooo addicted to this site.  Is there something wrong with me??  :)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 9:22 AM

TBF. Some are seriously addicted to this game.

A few months back I was. I have calmed it down a little. I know a couple of peeps that are on most of the day, every day, and admit they have a problem. 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 2:34 AM

Everyone is different.  I came to the realization that I could either play at a high level or use that time to do what is really important.

Joey

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 3:37 AM

I've given up television

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 8:49 AM

It's not just online...I think about the game of golf in general.  Plenty of open space down here in the Great State of Mississippi.  Every open patch of grass looks like a chipping green or a fairway.  Hell...my neighbor's houses across the street are about 75 yards apart and his property goes back about 150yds....I've thought about taking the 8iron to it but just haven't done it yet...lol

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:11 AM

nanstar:

I've given up television

No great loss. Although to temper the WGT addiction I have started watching movies on DVD again.

Heck I may even pick up a book again.

RSS