Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Subway gift cards to purchase WGT credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 7 2019 3:24 PM (5 replies)
  • Romansoleil
    1,046 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 12:18 AM

Hi, I dont have a credit card or paypal and i use subway giftcaeds to purchase wgt credits, but here is a copy-paste of an e-mail i recieved:

Notice: We will soon stop accepting SUBWAY® cards – possibly as early as end of day on December 31, 2018  

I am from Canada, our dollard store is called Dollorama, can I use there gift cards to buy wgt credits, or is there any other stores in Canada where I can purchase a gift card to buy wgt credits, thank-you, good-day...

Roman

Dear Openbucks User,

You're receiving this email because you have previously used a SUBWAY® gift card to pay in a game with Openbucks.

We would like to inform you that we will soon stop accepting SUBWAY® cards – possibly as early as end of day on December 31, 2018.

As an alternative, we invite you to use one of the following gift cards for your game purchases (check your specific game for supported cards):

CVS/Pharmacy®: 9,800+ locations (Find a store)

Dollar General®: 15,200+ locations (Find a store)

oBucks: Available for purchase on OffGamers.com and Kinguin.net

Thank you for being an Openbucks customer.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 6:19 AM

• Romansoleil
    1,046 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 3:36 AM

I went to look at your link, nothing shows what a Canadian can use as gift cards

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 11:41 AM

Romansoleil:

I went to look at your link, nothing shows what a Canadian can use as gift cards

That is the thread to monitor.  There is an update that should interest you.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 2:57 PM

Why not use Paypal?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 3:24 PM

Visa Vanilla gift cards work , I get them at the dollar store .

RSS