Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A one man phenomenon

Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:46 PM (7 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 12:17 PM

This will blow your mind (60's saying).  He doesn't need anybody's quarters. After watching this 25 times or more as I know you will, do an internet search on him to find out more. Now strap yourself to your chair and hold on.

https://youtu.be/CLJHX5yaumA
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 12:30 PM

So true . A very good player .

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 12:33 PM

Henry when he worked undercover?

seriously...some of the best talent out there never make it to the big stage. Thank heavens for youtube.

ct

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 1:11 PM

Dayum, made my fingers bleed just watchin' 'im. Thanks fer postin' this, always lookin' fer new talent out there.

Doc :)

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 1:34 PM

Well, there goes an hour of my life I will never get back, and worth every minute of it. Just awesome talent and playing some classics (Sultans, Shine On, Bohemian) as well or better than the creators.

One thing that struck me, are people really that caught up in their lives to just walk by such an amazing performer as if he were not even there? Sad. Soon you will pay good money for a sold out ticket to see this artist.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 2:44 PM

From a novice who is still struggling with his F chord.......then hats off to him, superb.

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:12 PM

Taught him everything I know.

Then on day two, ............

Awesome.

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:46 PM

He has got it going on.  

Here is a link to his website: http://www.miguelmontalban.com/

Must be an exceptionally nice and giving person. If you click on the "Services" tab near the top of the page, you will find that he will give you one on one lessons covering any aspect of guitar playing no matter what your level. . .at a very reasonable price considering what you are getting and who you are getting it from.

Miguel with Mark Knopfler (who appears to have aged as badly as I have):

RSS