Re: Used to be a great game.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 2 2011 1:37 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 6:44 AM

Your not going to get Zen or God Like blaming the Software

In Same boat struggling with the switch to Master and have to work harder until I run like god at this game

The people shooting low are not cheating they have all the tools and know how to you them 

Just bought the L62 R-9 yesterday so I can see how shoot low 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 7:10 AM

Chris is right on track here. The deviations lately have been impossible to adjust to. I have had the 80 Cleveland go 95 yrds uphill, had winds 15-20 r to l or vice versa, adjusted for wind and have balls fly way out of bounds. Has been quite difficult to figure out. I have had short putts with the grid moving so fast I don't see how the ball ever stopped moving in the first place. Again, not complaining just commenting along with the post.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 7:20 AM

renniw52:

Chris is right on track here. The deviations lately have been impossible to adjust to. I have had the 80 Cleveland go 95 yrds uphill, had winds 15-20 r to l or vice versa, adjusted for wind and have balls fly way out of bounds. Has been quite difficult to figure out. I have had short putts with the grid moving so fast I don't see how the ball ever stopped moving in the first place. Again, not complaining just commenting along with the post.

I was on the par 3 at bethpage back 9 the other day in challenge match, the hole is 173 yards, usually my 175 yard 6 iron with backspin lands right near the pin, on this particular occasion i made sure i had everything perfect, teed off but my shot went 205 yards. I sent a bug report straight away as this was well abnormal.  My opponent and myself couldn't believe it.  I know this wasn't probably deviation, just bad game physics or a bug with caddy.  But with all its flaws, what else would we be doing if it wasn't for WGT?

• Gibson60
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 8:31 AM

What is the deal with earning free credits? I have played in several closest to hole tourneys that say you can earn 5-7 credits, yet nothing has been added to my account

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 10:28 AM

That's not credits, it's XP.

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 11:07 AM

Here's my take...The extremely low scores in the US, and British Open qualifiers have convinced WGT to turn the VEM up a notch or 2...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 1:37 PM

if this game not fun for the cry babys out  there well stop playing its simple...leave those of us  that knows life..... this game..... specialy my 60y hold farting finger are not perfect...low score are  made by gifted players players that like me play...practice every day..get better every time out on the courses ..have a good golf day gents if not dont tell us or dont post negative stuff....ty...yes it is still a great game

• PAGES
RSS