Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:49 PM

Level 73/Master.

Probably $500 Spent.

Now it is JUST A PIECE OF CRAP!!!

Makes no sense..

The ball goes where the GAME DECIDES!

Stops way short/Goes way long.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Went into CHEATING MODE when I hit Master.

BAD!!!REALLY BAD!!!

I'll play...It will get better.

NOPE!!! SURE DIDN'T!!!

I'M DONE!!!

I'm not playing this cheating piece of crap...

NO MORE!!!

BYE-BYE!!!

It was a GREAT GAME.

'TIL THEY SCREWED IT UP!!!

StevieD

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:06 PM

I totally agree with you, ever since i turned master,   DOWNHILL, but they can say oh its because your hitting further back, or green speed is different.... Ya just their way to make excusses.... You are totally right, ball goes where game decides....But what ever, im not spending any more money definatly not.... I'll just keep hitting em, and keep scratching my head saying, ya right..... and just laugh.... And only because i have nothing else to do in my spare time...

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:08 PM

Also one more thing, isen't it funny how wgt has no problem taking your money, but they don't allow you to deposit back your credits onto your credit card.....Hehe sounds like a scam don't you think?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:43 PM

$500 dollars? This must be an exaggeration. 

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 11:32 PM

Lol ogh r people only  just  realising its a scam/con.  lmao  always said it.but no  one takes any notice. but u will keep  giving ure money away.  didnt u  notice when u  spend  like a  £1  for 1 Gallaway ball.how quick  u  will lose it  compared too  the freebie balls u  get?.  etc etc.  when was the  last time  u  seen a admin or whatever they r  on here,too let  u and thank u for all ure  money?  Never,well i havent  yet .

dont forget its a FREE game  lmao

• stiffman88
    29 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 12:52 AM

well its pretty hard when the only course u play is bethpage with a crappy driver and iron set where u are consistently hitting irons with hardly any spin on them from 150-200yards on high elevation holes.makes it hard to get close to the pin.it would be the same for any master with those club s playing that course.even some of the legends struggle on that course with the best equipment

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 12:55 AM

$500 is a lot of Srixions...

I haven't even spent $500 of OTHER people's money...

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 4:11 AM

If you are going to leave Leave!!! This once or twice a month coming in here and bashing WGT because you can't play as well as you would like to is getting old fast.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 5:38 AM

As for the shots going where they want..its "deviation" i know its a pi55 take and its fustrated me on many of occasions, but its there to test us and to stop scores getting even more unrealistic than they all ready are. 

i've spent loads of  $$ myself(mostly other peoples $$ because i'm self sufficient) on clubs, feeding my ball addiction (currently have 20 callaways, but buy a pack a day to keep them at 20) and have seen balls lost in strange places, but mostly all down to me slicing shots (or meter), but no one's held a gun to my head and made me spend on the game, i've done it out of enjoyment.  Practice a bit more and get used to it, because if you cant handle the master tier, wait until your a legend.

But answering the op, i've noticed random shots lately, an example i've just played a 135 yard 9i with backspin into 17 mph headwind on St Andy's #3 and the shot went 133 yards, the exact distance it would have travelled if wind was zero.  So my conclusion is the wind has become more unstable and for some shots it disappears and maybe doubles for others, this would count for shots going long & also short, but the game has always been like this, its either bad game physics that makes it inconsistant, or put in purposely as "deviation".  Maybe the word "deviation" has spread through the game to cover up the bad game physics?????..the quest for perfection continues...lol

• carrots1
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2011 5:45 AM

how come im not getting any dove videos, everyone else is except me and why?  ive been playing for about 2 months now and ive never had a dove video pop up for me, and my mate gets 1 every 24 hr?

• PAGES
RSS