Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Player Search Options

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 7 2011 12:31 PM (3 replies)
  • AdamClayton
    7 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 12:30 PM

Is there any way to search players by their status??  As in searching through all the players who have selected "ready for a challenge"? or "ready for stroke play"??  also, when i search players in my tier, often times it cuts me off at only being able to see the first 5 pages of people.  I can only see roughly players who's screen name begins with "A" through "G".   What's with that error? 

I can never find someone truly evenly matched to play a challenge match play game with.  it's always a mis-match I have to accept because no one will usually play me as a mis-match.  Any help with these 2 questions would be greatly appreciated.   Thank you all, and happy stroking!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 3:51 PM

AdamClayton:

Is there any way to search players by their status??  As in searching through all the players who have selected "ready for a challenge"? or "ready for stroke play"??  also, when i search players in my tier, often times it cuts me off at only being able to see the first 5 pages of people.  I can only see roughly players who's screen name begins with "A" through "G".   What's with that error? 

I can never find someone truly evenly matched to play a challenge match play game with.  it's always a mis-match I have to accept because no one will usually play me as a mis-match.  Any help with these 2 questions would be greatly appreciated.   Thank you all, and happy stroking!!

i dont think there is such a thing as truly evenly matched.

-wgticon

• Cooper2520
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 12:12 PM

Adam just play Santa bro, easy win. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 12:31 PM

With all due respect some people seem to only want to play people that they can beat. It does you good to play a better player now and then.

RSS