Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hall of Fame

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 25 2019 9:26 AM (2 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 9:05 AM
    I recently finished a stroke game with a friend using Skype to chat. When the game finished he said to me that next to my name on the scorecard it said Hall of Fame. My scorecard didn't have that and he shared his screen to show me. Then we played another game and it was gone. I wasn't aware of this and would like to know if anyone has information about it?
  • Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 9:08 AM

largemouth51:
    I recently finished a stroke game with a friend using Skype to chat. When the game finished he said to me that next to my name on the scorecard it said Hall of Fame. My scorecard didn't have that and he shared his screen to show me. Then we played another game and it was gone. I wasn't aware of this and would like to know if anyone has information about it?

It's a display glitch. Someone noted this a while back. Doesn't mean anything. 

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 9:26 AM
    Robert1893:

largemouth51:

It's a display glitch. Someone noted this a while back. Doesn't mean anything. 

Thanks was just curious. It didn't give me any free credits lol
RSS