Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't access game mode or login.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 4 2011 12:16 PM (2 replies)
  • Jumper290
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 8:00 AM

I've been playing for over 2 years now under  the name Jumper281.  Pretty much haven't had any problems until last night.  Now I'm not able to access WGT game mode or any login screen.  I coudn't post to the forums without being logged in so I created this new account.  I'm using Firefox but also tried accessing with IE with no success.  I've cleared my cached and also started a new window just typing in wgt.com to no avail.  Anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any suggestions that can help me out  Any assistance you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 11:44 AM

Jumper290:

I've been playing for over 2 years now under  the name Jumper281.  Pretty much haven't had any problems until last night.  Now I'm not able to access WGT game mode or any login screen.  I coudn't post to the forums without being logged in so I created this new account.  I'm using Firefox but also tried accessing with IE with no success.  I've cleared my cached and also started a new window just typing in wgt.com to no avail.  Anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any suggestions that can help me out  Any assistance you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I am not sure I understand you right. It worked fine when you created new account but not with old? What actually happened when you tried to login with old? Did it spin in circles or you could not load flash at all or something specific? Could you provide picture when you were trying to login into old account?

thanks,

-wgticon

• Jumper281
    675 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 12:16 PM

Situation is now resolved.  After letting it sit for several hours, I came back and tried it again and it worked fine.  No settings were changed.  I could not login with the old or new account to game mode.  There was no data on the left of the screen to log in with.  It would just spin in circles when I tried to play.  Had to create the new account just to post.

Thanks for replying.

RSS