Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Anyone here know about Goose Pimple Junction?

Wed, Jun 26 2024 1:28 PM (26 replies)
  • Lefty2004
    103 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 8:43 AM

Goose Pimple Junction lives! 

jbqaS5XSiXKz9Nvv6

• JasonD53
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 9:48 AM

I started getting this too after the recent update.  The window doesn’t close. If you tie the other player, it says you lost and gives no tiebreaker. It also gives no rewards for sponsorship. Seems to occur when sponsorship is active. 

• WGTShamWow
    913 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:25 AM

There is an issue the team is working on with the latest release causing this "Goose Pimple Junction" card.

Players on the older version of the game 1.77 that haven't updated will see this, but updating to 1.78 should resolve this issue.

The update should be available soon if not already for Amazon/Android/Desktop/Steam but may not be mandatory yet for Amazon/Android, so you would want to check the app store for an update. iOS should be available soon, just waiting on Apple for it to be available.  

The team is also working on a patch for later tonight to fix this issue as well for players still on version 1.77. 

• Acrobatty
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:27 AM

At least you won something! It seems to be fixed now. I installed an update last time I started the game and it seems back to normal now. :-)

• MrValdasP
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 12:43 PM

Will it be possible to get back the winning coins that I didn't get due to this glitch?

• brysan4856
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 1:28 PM

This 'Coin Room' is now overlapping in the Chelsie Room. It is causing a player who ties another player to either win or lose, but you cannot get to the tiebreaker. Also, you have go leave the game and come back in to play. This is a rotten programming issue. Rather than try to sell stuff, WGT needs to fix the existing system they have.

• BlackBogey
    347 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 3:41 PM

99% no.  Look at it this way though - you weren't really risking anything in the first place.  If you'd have lost you wouldn't have seen any coins deducted.  Only thing really lost was some ball hits, possibly a pass or 2, and your 30 minute sponsor window.

RSS