• PAGES
  • davidjohnbacon
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 11:17 AM

same here, been sent two challenges can,t accet them it says access denied

• GolferinTX
    25 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 2:50 PM

The original complaint for access denied has been fixed for me.  I receive and accept challenges from my brother, 1player.  BUT no challenges I send him does he ever see. He checked to be sure my challenges were not blocked on his profile.  I have tried sending challenges to him from Chrome and IE by clicking on his address on the challenge screen. Nothing happens on his end.  Suggestions?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 5:07 PM

You don't accept the challenge on the WGT site. You go to your E-mail, open the e-mail and play there. The screen is a little smaller. You cannot exit the game and come back, if you do the xtra points are not awarded. You go to your profile on WGT and the game is still recorded.  In your activity it will tell you if you beat the challenge or not.

• GolferinTX
    25 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 3:33 PM

My brother gets no email advising I have placed a challenge.  I do see his and can open from the email, but it doesn't work in the opposite direction.

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 4:09 AM

When I play the olympic course, at the end of the game I get the pop up box allowing me to challenge my friends.

It only appears on this course and doesn't pop up on any of the other courses.

Very annoying.

• PAGES
RSS