Help › Forums

Challenges sent from friends

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 5 2012 4:09 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gpgto
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2011 8:11 AM

How do I access a challenge game sent to me from a friend via e-mail? When I try to click on the link it takes me to the wgt web sight and tells me access denied even when I'm logged into the sight.  

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2011 11:48 AM

gpgto:

How do I access a challenge game sent to me from a friend via e-mail? When I try to click on the link it takes me to the wgt web sight and tells me access denied even when I'm logged into the sight.  

Hi

I just tried it from 1 of the challenges I recieved and it worked well. I'll send you a pm

-wgticon

• BackwoodsTom
    32 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2011 2:16 PM

Dear wgticoon,

As of five minutes ago, I still get the access denied message. It matters not if I am logged on to wgt or not. Same result - I can't accept challenges.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2011 8:07 PM

BackwoodsTom:

Dear wgticoon,

As of five minutes ago, I still get the access denied message. It matters not if I am logged on to wgt or not. Same result - I can't accept challenges.

hi

i am not sure what it is. chances are it maybe some security feature on your computer? like popup/phishing blocker or antivirus or something else?

-wgticon

• lockndam
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 7:32 AM

i dont get the option to send challenges.    why not ?

• GolferinTX
    25 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 8:03 AM

Same issue with access denied.  Popup blocker not in force.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 8:32 AM

Mine work fine. Just saying.

• borntobesting
    9,685 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 11:59 AM

piztaker:

Mine work fine. Just saying.

It should be noted that it appears that you must play the round without saving and restarting. I had accepted 3 or 4 challenges before today but as I don't use the browser that I play the game with to read my E-mail I accepted the challenges and as soon as the game loaded I saved and quit and then loaded the browser that I play the game with and loaded the game. And no extra points for accepting the challenge were awarded. Today after reading my mail with the browser that I read mail with. I read my mail again with the browser that I play with and accepted the challenge and played it and got the 50 extra points for accepting the challenge.

• pdhay66
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 2:36 PM

GolferinTX:

Same issue with access denied.  Popup blocker not in force.

Same here.

• nomadtx
    102 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 6:09 PM

Same here, access denied.

• PAGES
RSS