Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Expectations for WGT Support

Thu, Feb 28 2019 2:29 PM (6 replies)
  • SingBlingSwing
    4 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 6:13 AM

Hello - I'm new to WGT and after playing for a few weeks (and making a few purchases), I posted a bug report here (http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/576191.aspx) on Feb. 23rd with no response.

I had the same thing happen after playing a match in RIO and I reported it right after the match using the help/feedback option in the app.

I'm playing on iPhone X with the latest iOS and I'm certainly not avoiding losing coins when I lose but I want to win them if I win (especially in RIO when the stakes are high).

What should my expectations be of not only my bug report being looked into by WGT but also the support request I put in?

Is WGT support good? Do they respond and take care of issues like this?

I'm sure they have log files and they can can check to verify what I'm saying is true. I don't want to keep playing until this problem is resolved in case it's harder to verify if I keep playing.

Thanks for the help.

Scott

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 8:22 AM

• SingBlingSwing
    4 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 8:31 AM

Thanks for your help, Don!

In case they don't see my bug report, I'll email them directly. 

Scott

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 7:48 PM

TopShelf2010:

SingBlingSwing:

As long as the proper channels are being followed, Customer Service here on WGT is outstanding. Just remember to consider the amount of reports they must go through on a daily basis.

Don

I concur wholeheartedly with Don on this.  They have resolved every issue I have brought up.  Just explain it clearly and nicely, like you did above, and they will come through.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 11:39 AM
    DoctorLarry:

TopShelf2010:

SingBlingSwing:

As long as the proper channels are being followed, Customer Service here on WGT is outstanding. Just remember to consider the amount of reports they must go through on a daily basis.

Don

I concur wholeheartedly with Don on this.  They have resolved every issue I have brought up.  Just explain it clearly and nicely, like you did above, and they will come through.

I will just add which ever route you take do it respectfully. Like the old saying goes, you can catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. in other words don't be rude and obnoxious when you contact support,
  • SingBlingSwing
    4 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 11:53 AM

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the warning to not be rude or disrespectful when contacting support.

I'm not like that and I did hear back today. It took a few days for them to respond but I'm glad they are taking care of the issue. 

See you guys in the game!

Scott

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 2:29 PM

SingBlingSwing:

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the warning to not be rude or disrespectful when contacting support.

I'm not like that and I did hear back today. It took a few days for them to respond but I'm glad they are taking care of the issue. 

See you guys in the game!

Scott

Good to hear.  

Have fun!

RSS