Help › Forums

Re: Brand New and hooked.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 7 2011 9:09 PM (2 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 10:48 AM

Hi,

I just wanted to post I am a brand new player that found this last week and joined yesterday. I am a active gamer and one of my favorite games to play has always been golf. This game is a ton of fun and I am looking for friends to play a round or is there away to find people to play with? Also I have submitted a country club application to a local club but would love to find  club of people to have fun with. I have no idea how tiers work but this morning went up to Amateur. The hardest part of game so far....putting but hey thats just like the real game, lol.. Look forward to meeting new people and will be a weekend player mostly.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 4:26 PM

Truly a great attitude! WGT requires alot of patience, study, and practice. You will move up tiers fairly quick. Dont play just the easy courses, try to play a good rotation on all of them.

Read Nivlacs post here called distance putting control and Iconians post on how to chip and pitch.

Once you make it to pro you may join my Country Club Off Constantly.

This way if someone beats you they have to declair that they just beat off constantly.

Enjoy and stick to the path. Its worth every bit of time you put into it.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 9:09 PM

Thanks so much for the info I am looking up the post by nivlacs after I post this. I love the pun on your country club and when I reach that level I would definatly consider being in your club. You have played a fair amount of rounds and find the game play great. I plan on playing all the course its a ton of fun.

RSS