Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pebble Beach @ 500 credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 10 2011 8:51 AM (1 replies)
  • SCPOUSN
    24 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2011 8:22 AM

Although I agree with the idea of giving to charity.  How about WGT give WGT money to charity and not ours.  WGT is making so much money that accountants have told them they need some write offs.  Donate XX amount of money to charity.  BUT, if you raise money through your members you can make money and get the tax deduction.  If I play pebble beach and pay the $5.00 I would like a receipt so I can get the credit for the charitable donation as well.  Come on WGT quit milking us for every possible penny you can get from us.  I understand that it costs to run this site, but you can't come close to convincing me that your not making money hand over fist.  100% of what your collecting for the pebble beach challenge is not going to charity.  At least give a sleeve of balls to all that play it and assist you with your charitable donation.  This is a great site, but I choose to get credit for my donations to charity, and I do it for a purpose other than the tax deduction.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2011 8:51 AM

i will be giving 500 credits with pleasure to go to charity even though none of it will make its way to uk charities. A good cause is a good cause wherever it is.

WGT it would be nice if we had a option that any credits we win in RG's or other comps could be donated to charity in whole or in part.

RSS