Help › Forums

Re: Help needed slow loads

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 12 2011 7:32 AM (1 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 7:10 AM

Hi All

Had to reformat, have reinstalled flash player, game ran o.k but now the load time from clicking to back view runs me out of time (taking so long to load) then I noticed that the info shown whilst loading was( waiting Double click .net /adds  score top size download picture fast clicik.net Any advice & help appreciateregards

Russ

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 7:32 AM

Would help to know what browser you use...But , just a few things , make sure your browser is set to accept cookies and all site data. DO NOT clear cookies and cache too frequently. Make sure your allowing at least 100 kb of space in flash strorage for WGT. And did I mention ,  DO NOT set your browser to delete cookies and cache everytime you close your browser. It wont help , it will hurt...you'll be compiling new game files everytime you return. There are other things you can do in game settings like turning your reflections off and lowering your flash quality. But you can read those as you go through settings.

GL ,   Ace

RSS