Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Dove Balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 15 2011 6:48 PM (6 replies)
  • HoraceGumble
    61 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 5:57 AM

For a while now I've been clicking on the link for the free Dove ball however nothing happens.  It seems like I have to click on 4-5 links before I get one where I it sends me to the video.  Does anyone know what might be wrong?

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 3:21 PM

First you have to be in the game window to get a ball. When it shows up click continue and and at the end you get your ball.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 5:04 PM

the pop up for the ball shows up in the game window .... the video will pop up on the main WGT page.

You need to have both the gameclient AND the WGT page open at the same time. then just click the tab for the main page and click to watch the video there.

• stevenjack
    71 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 5:26 PM

HoraceGumble:

For a while now I've been clicking on the link for the free Dove ball however nothing happens.  It seems like I have to click on 4-5 links before I get one where I it sends me to the video.  Does anyone know what might be wrong?

hey...happens to me all the time....click for free ball.....nothing comes up on home page,   no idea why.

• HoraceGumble
    61 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2011 9:16 AM

Everytime I click on the link I always have both the game and the webpage up but it still doesn't do anything.  I am missing out on tons of balls because of this.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2011 6:44 PM

This ball give away thingy...Is it random or something special done to get it on screen?

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2011 6:48 PM

ya comes and goes.3 days ,,no offer today,,maybe wensday till next..mean while 5 came up missing from my stock,,,odd.since I'm not playing them yet.lol

RSS