Forums

Help › Forums

Re: a few innocent noob questions

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 16 2011 4:56 AM (3 replies)
  • Loryanna
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 1:38 AM

I just joined this site less then an hour ago and I started getting a ton of friends requests of which I declined all of them but accepted one by accident. I have no idea how to delete this person..........

Lastly...something of which is getting abit annoying and that is the "Welcome Back" pop-up that pops up every time I change a page. I can understand it poping up when I sign in but this pop-up is poping up every time I load a page. Is there anyway to disable this ?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:28 AM

Loryanna:

I just joined this site less then an hour ago and I started getting a ton of friends requests of which I declined all of them but accepted one by accident. I have no idea how to delete this person..........

Lastly...something of which is getting abit annoying and that is the "Welcome Back" pop-up that pops up every time I change a page. I can understand it poping up when I sign in but this pop-up is poping up every time I load a page. Is there anyway to disable this ?

Hi

1. click on that persons name on the left, then when it loads, click remove friend

2. uncheck the box on the screens and they'll go away

-wgticon

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:44 AM

I wonder why so many people would add you after an hour of playing..

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 4:56 AM

My opinion as to why...#1: She's beautiful

#2: There are hundreds of pervs on here    ;)

#3: There's boobs showing and we all know how that affects man.....

and the ladies (winks)

#4: Look at #1

RSS