Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Post asking for help dealing with a Clock user gets deleted?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 16 2011 11:39 PM (1 replies)
  • K1ngM1chael
    12 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 4:27 PM

WGTICON deleted my post because it was against the rules?!? Ummmm....I am assuming it was because I listed the gamertag of the individual who purposefully used up a 90 second timer like 15 times just to make my life more miserable. I was asking this forum for help on how I should deal with the one "whose name is not to be mentioned", but was unable to do this because WGT said I broke the rules. At least we can all sleep a little bit better knowing that WGTICON is out there protecting all of the people out there trying to make our lives miserable.  

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 11:39 PM

K1ngM1chael:

WGTICON deleted my post because it was against the rules?!? Ummmm....I am assuming it was because I listed the gamertag of the individual who purposefully used up a 90 second timer like 15 times just to make my life more miserable. I was asking this forum for help on how I should deal with the one "whose name is not to be mentioned", but was unable to do this because WGT said I broke the rules. At least we can all sleep a little bit better knowing that WGTICON is out there protecting all of the people out there trying to make our lives miserable.  

Hi,

Yes. you named a player which is not allowed by the rules, so I deleted it. In the future, if you have a question, please contact me privately.

Also, we have a clock for a reason, so if you rather not wait for 90 seconds (like me), set clock to 60, 45, or 30 seconds.

-wgticon

RSS