Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need credits?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 20 2011 8:46 PM (4 replies)
  • DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 1:17 PM

I see quite a few posts from people griping about having to pay to play, give me clubs I'm broke, these surveys suck, whoa is me etc. etc..

There are currently 3 credit card applications available under Get Credits > Earn Credits. The highest offering being 6,500 the lowest 2,500.

Credits are put into your account immediately after qualifying for the card online. It literally takes 5-10 minutes.

And yes, I realize this isn't possible for everyone. But I'm sure it will help a few who didn't realize these offers exist.

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 7:16 PM

LOL-  I wonder how many people are gonna see this post in the community help, and are going to think your giving away free credits until they read the post.

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 7:50 PM

They are free credits. They cost you nothing. This is how I equipped my bag when I joined over a year ago. That was before levels. You could buy any clubs in your tier.

Surely the new players are the ones reading Community Help ??

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 8:01 PM

DarSum:

Surely the new players are the ones reading Community Help ??

Who says i dont need help?? lol.....what i meant was that they might be thinking YOUR giving away credits. 

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 8:46 PM

jordanisawesome:
    Who says i dont need help?? lol.....what i meant was that they might be thinking YOUR giving away credits. 

Oh believe me, I need all the help I can get too.

RSS