Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to pay back WGT for nicking your balls.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 22 2011 1:20 AM (2 replies)
  • Tonto0206
    460 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2011 3:25 PM

I get so angry sometimes when you hit a slightly wayward shot and the gorse gobbles up your ball. It don't happen when you're playing with a crap ball does it. But my callaway has just gone slightly right on #4 StA and guess what , I'm besieged with pop ups .NO, I friggin well don't want to buy more Callaways, I want to stop losing the suckers.

Anyway to vent, I go back to the 1st hole with WGT freebies, and thrash ball after ball into the burn or OB until I feel a little better.

Normally about 20 lost balls does it.

• klkooh
    10 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 12:33 AM

Tonto0206:

I get so angry sometimes when you hit a slightly wayward shot and the gorse gobbles up your ball. It don't happen when you're playing with a crap ball does it. But my callaway has just gone slightly right on #4 StA and guess what , I'm besieged with pop ups .NO, I friggin well don't want to buy more Callaways, I want to stop losing the suckers.

Anyway to vent, I go back to the 1st hole with WGT freebies, and thrash ball after ball into the burn or OB until I feel a little better.

Normally about 20 lost balls does it.

Perversely, that is genius

• FlyinDoc
    201 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 1:20 AM

I do that at the Cong. 10th hole and after 10 shots there, on the 11th. Who needs therapy?

RSS