Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Disconnected

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 29 2011 1:17 PM (6 replies)
  • timmotej
    11 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 4:29 AM

I tried to play three games today, in every occasion my opponents have been disconnected. Are they given up the match or are they really dc. If they close the match window, is that the same as disconnect.

• timmotej
    11 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 10:25 AM

Today I was goin to play again, and this time it was an unexpected error. Is this game playable at all?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 11:27 AM

few thoughts:)

1. please try other browsers

2. clear cooking/temp files in flash/browsers this way:

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• TigersWouldee
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 3:38 PM

This game should be more intuitive in terms of knowing when a bad connection messes up your shot. I think about 50% of my rounds get messed up because of a bad connection on a single shot. BS.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 4:17 PM

TigersWouldee:

I think about 50% of my rounds get messed up because of a bad connection on a single shot. BS.

We all hit one bad shot a round....heck I make a few baddies a round...but if you practise and get good enough you'll learn how to turn bad shots into birdie chances.

TBE

• timmotej
    11 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:38 AM

I tried playing today in Crome, and empied all cache in brower and Flash. The game hung at hole 5. Tried in Explorer and I hade an unexpected error after two holes and with this browser it was very jerky.

Explorer 8, windows Vista and 25 mBit connection

Crome13.0.782.215 m.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 1:17 PM
    Hi it seems to be random so i am not really sure what it can be :( -wgticon
RSS