Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trash talk...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:50 PM (7 replies)
  • Pryke
    295 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 2:05 PM

I've noticed (in past 3 days) there's alot of trash talk going on in Alt. Shot at the moment. From all sorts of players, brand new 'Hacks' and Level 70+ 'Tour Masters' . Not directed at me, at least not always. Just don't understand these brave keyboard warriors.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 2:54 AM

Cowards,just ignore

• clubbag
    12 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 6:12 PM

This is just a game i am amazed at some of the posts on the forums on this site. If you didn't know it was just a GAME you would think some of the people on here were playing for their life.

When you take a game to serious you take all the fun out of it i am glad i just play by myself that way i can avoid all the drama from some joker that doesn't have any manners.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 5:21 AM

In America it's called smack talk. Heh-ask Jim Rome about it. Most of it's not serious and in fool around games it can be pretty funny. Don't take it personal, smack back if you're in the mood or just let your game do the talking. For the most part you can tell the difference between a kidder and a douchebag so just join the fun. WGT deals with inappropriate stuff if you screenshot the offense and send it to them. 

In my experience, the worst smack talkers are usually the worst golfers too so it doesn't take much to smack them down (adding an exception for you, gsoup-you smack yourself down.)  ;-)

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 5:29 AM

It is EASY to be a tough guy behind a keyboard!!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:10 AM

may your balls land in the 80/90 FESC UE  

and smash your trigger finger between the wall and that granite counter.

thanx for thinking of me tho

lmao

-G

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:16 AM

LMAO....Yo momma!  Fesc me and anybody that looks like me. :-D

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:50 PM

Had a guy a while back got upset because he was loosing and told me he was the guy that was f$#^*($ my mother. I said so you are into 81 yr old women are ya. He never said another word the rest of the match and I went on to whoop his punk little ***.

RSS