Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cache flushing

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 4 2011 11:02 PM (3 replies)
  • TigerGrice
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 7:09 AM

plz will someone tell me wot i hav to do keep getting error message sayin cannot load asset try flushing the cache. wot is the cache n how do i flush it plz help

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 10:52 AM

hi

first thing you want to try is different browsers. if you're still getting this issue, here are the directions on how to clear cache/cookies for browsers/flash

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• bunkerude
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 2:18 PM

was not sure where to ask this but could you let me know what this is all about , I can never play any CC's cause I get this every time I try !! 

"Could not enter tournanent. Error code: 1056. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact support "

Thanks Rich

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 11:02 PM

bunkerude:

was not sure where to ask this but could you let me know what this is all about , I can never play any CC's cause I get this every time I try !! 

"Could not enter tournanent. Error code: 1056. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact support "

Thanks Rich

hi

I am not sure what code 1056 does. could you email members@worldgolftour.com and maybe they can assist you.

-wgticon

RSS