Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trouble receiving your Survey Credits?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 20 2011 4:01 PM (4 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 5:45 AM

If you have tried the support link and emailed them and yet still receive no satisfaction from being given standard pat answers.

Phone them, be assertive. Then ask for the Managing Director by name.

heres how I found their phone number & MD name.

http://whois.domaintools.com/trialpay.com

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 4:29 PM

Very good info Shrude.  Thank you for doing the leg work for the rest of us lazy bastards.  :)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 7:50 PM

Stuff em..  I wont put up with it.

Each time I have phoned I have had my credits rewarded.

but the emails I get from them are inane dribble without any thought. 

Shoving me aside makes me determined even if it is only $5 value, its the farging principle.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 2:44 PM

Hey Shrude.  Any tips on how to actually get a person on the phone with Trial Pay?

For the first time in many moons today I was actually able to get and then complete an Ampario 450 survey.  Finished the survey, got the "Thank You.  You have completed this survey...bla,bla,bla", took my screen shot, and waited.   After an hour I did the old contact support route and gave them another hour to respond or post the credits.  Nothing!

I then called the # you provided here several times over the next few hours.  Checked the time, did the timezone diff calculations, yep should be regular business hours for them.  However, no matter how many menu options I push on the keypad, I have been unable to speak to anyone.  I've left a voice message but won't hold my breath on them calling me back.

Just curious how you were able to get through to the person needed to get my f'g credits?

Thanks.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 4:01 PM

Lashe:
    After an hour I did the old contact support route and gave them another hour to respond or post the credits. 

probably need to give them more than an hour..  a couple of days

then just hit the support route again.

I got through during the business hours..  spoke to the same gal twice.

If you leave a voice message , dont tell them why you are calling or you wont get a call back. I've never left a message.

When you do get success at a survey , leave the 'completed/ success'  window/ tab open and refresh your main WGT page/ tab in the background. if you close that success page too quickly, you might fail to earn.

RSS