Help › Forums

Re: video for credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 16 2011 3:55 AM (4 replies)
  • oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 10:20 AM

not sure where to put this but anyway.

on the earn free credits there is now the option to "watch" advertisements for credits.

for uk users ( and possible others ) there is currently an advertisement for a well known alcoholic drink.

..... "watch this and earn 5 credits".... it says

"click award my views" it says

ummmmmm.

after the video has played, there are 2 options, award credits and skip - skip will cancel any award of credits.

am I thick ( don't answer that ), but I only have "skip" available to click after the video has played.

there is an option to "contact us" ... "we will reply within 24 hours" , whomever "us" will be, tried that over 30 hours ago, no reply

any offers?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 8:44 PM

Have a closer look, you can accumulate those creds from watching vids..

But, IMO , it is a pathetic offering and not worth the time AT ALL

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 12:04 AM

i hear you shrude 5 credits buys you nothing on this game.Big advertisement put big wads of money in wgts pocket thats all that matters to them :)

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 8:44 AM

i agree it's a very low return, but like most, i play the video but i've no idea what they are with the sound off and underneath the game. i just click the submit button at the end.

the problem is with one particular video that "ends", but i'm unable to click "award my view" at the end as described

and now it's not there today.

do I get anything for my 7 "views" of this.

it was supposed to be 1 view for 5 awards

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2011 3:55 AM

ummmmm

the said video has appeared again today

again at the end only skip was available

but ah ah

approx 1 minute after the end of the video, the "award my views" button finally lit up

umm,   hoping for everyone to watch the video and then hit "skip" eh.............

RSS