Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please Give Feedback

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 21 2011 8:35 AM (4 replies)
  • argydehes
    72 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 10:37 PM

I just made an account to play here.. I previously played Tiger Woods but my husband suggested I try this.

Now for the question:  Is it ok that my husband and I both play here?  What are the rules for that?  I know multiple accounts sometimes lead to serious problems in online gaming, and I don't want there to be some kind of conflict that will lead to my husband's account being blocked. 

I wanted to be honest and open with the staff here to assure that neither of us are trying to cheat the game.  I certainly don't want to invest any money (as my husband already has) and then get our access blocked.  We will not be using the same computer, or probably not even playing at the same times, but I know the ip address may still match.

So, is there an issue?  Thank you.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 1:15 AM

Hi

there is no problem. we welcome and highly encourage families to play here. only one caveat: keep your accounts separate and do not play for each other. helping, guiding, and such is welcome as well.

if there are any other questions, feel free to contact me privately.

-wgticon

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 2:36 AM

I assume you are staff, given your post count :) .. thank you for the quick reply and explanation.  We will not be playing each others account, but I also didn't want him to lose his.  I'm glad that there is no problem, as I am enjoying this much more than Tiger Woods.. it is much more realistic.

Thanks again,

Argy

• williamblue
    5 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 3:33 AM

Hi

Can you tell me if it is possible to sell my old clubs that i no longer use, as i have two putters, a driver, & a wood that  have all been upgraded.

I would be gratefull if you could pass on to me any help that you can give me.

Many Thanks.

Williamblue.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 8:35 AM

williamblue:

Hi

Can you tell me if it is possible to sell my old clubs that i no longer use, as i have two putters, a driver, & a wood that  have all been upgraded.

I would be gratefull if you could pass on to me any help that you can give me.

Many Thanks.

Williamblue.

hi

yes you can. click on my profile and go to my equipment tab and over there, there is a button to sell my equipment. chose what you want to sell and click sell.

-wgticon

RSS