Forums

Help › Forums

Re: players quiting

Tue, Sep 27 2011 3:01 PM (9 replies)
  • modpodge
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:22 PM

It is upsetting people quit do to a bad hit.  I tried to play three games tonight to have all three end due to player leaving.  The latest was morrisrichard who left due to bad hits.  Funny thing is his team was winning.  So, point is.. please stop quitting games when you are not doing/hitting your best.  

Thanks

Modpodge

• quantum137
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 5:59 AM

I think it may be a good idea to introduce 'dislike/ban' button or something similar so we won't have to play people who deliberately quit.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 6:32 AM
    Hi, i really think WGT has had some major issue's in last 2 days so i wouldnt go blaming players nor naming players in fourms, servers where down a few times yesterday and it seems that the problem has carried over to today, be patient think what you post before posting your thought's, have a great day,
  • bigred36
    47 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 8:34 AM

Hint:  Keep a "quitters list".  Lots of us do!

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 6:40 PM

Surprising to see a name actually "named". Mod must not be in atm  lol

• modpodge
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:46 PM

Thank you for the responses.  Much appreciated.  I am looking at the system/server outages.. but it seem I am always or I am lucky that I seem to reconnect every time someone else disconnects.   Tonight I was playing Cety and was listening to "ya ya" talk.. then my team took lead and he left game.   Again would like to see some sort of penalty for peeps abandoning a game..  I am sure a few or a lot leave games for real life issues.. However, I am experiencing to many peeps leaving games.  So, point of my frustration is I only have a small window to play.. u know.. family work.. life..etc. so I like this game and most peeps that play.. I do not have time to play for 20 minutes to have someone quit do to loosing or a bad shot.  So, please stick it out.. it is only a game. 

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 2:46 PM

I just hate how when people in stroke play multiplayer has it set so that anyone can join, I join a game with a master hosting and me tour master and he kicks me. Like if people KNEW how to set-up a game that wouldn't happen.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 2:59 PM

I can't say is the case, but it happens that sometimes the player cannot get back into the game.... Might be something of a different nature, as there are QUITTERS in WGT. In my profile there is a link to a youtube video that I recorded while trying to get back to an alternate game I was winning. I have lost many this way, tens I would say. Here goes the link anyway, maybe the same happened to the other player. I wrote emails, posted in in the forums but WGT says .... you know.. no answer yet, I mean, real answers that fix the problem. I would like to ask others how to start a thread..don't find anything that leads me to it. ... and here is the video for those who want to take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhKJKuWZd2M

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 3:01 PM

So, just now I found a button that says.. WRITE A NEW POST....silly me, lol. Have been looking for it for days

RSS