Help › Forums

Re: WGTS Newest Master!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 27 2011 6:11 PM (9 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 8:18 PM

Hi All,

Just wanted to share super happy about reaching Master. I have been playing just shy of 2 months now and still hooked and loving it. Great community and pleanty of helpful people out there. Thanks to my friends list for all the help and all of the forum community for the guides and helpful post.

Hope to see you all out there,

Mes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 7:39 AM

Super cool! Thanks Essay!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 7:52 AM

LOL. Now that's appropriate, esssy. A present for Mes and his new 64W.  Next stop TM, Mesmorizer.  ;-)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 8:28 AM

CONGATS! Master tier in 2 months is a huge achievement. You'll be TM in 3 months, in between that you will lose the will to live, regain it, then make a killing in Master tier Ready-Go's. The road at the end will be very quick, even new clubs and faster meters will not stop you. 

Anyway, that's how I got there.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 8:56 AM

Congrats, the fun definitely begins now. If you make TM in 3 months please send me detailed instructions on how to do this. I have become a Master Fossil. Hit em straight and have fun.

Ren

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 10:48 AM

renniw52:

Congrats, the fun definitely begins now. If you make TM in 3 months please send me detailed instructions on how to do this. I have become a Master Fossil. Hit em straight and have fun.

Ren

I have quoted you Ren as I highly doubt I will make TM in three months but if and when it happens I look forward to it. I assume they keep track of more games for a better average now although it doenst mater much. My true average is probably around 70-71 as of right now. Just need to get my mid-range game more consistant. Played  Master Ready go this morning and swear I was averaging about 40 ft away from the dam hole. Thankfully I am preety decent at getting it at least close to the hole with a putter, salvaged a (+1) 36.

Thanks so much YJ, SGT & Ren for your post as its guys like you that make it a more fun game for the newer people like myself.

Mes.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 12:54 PM

Your most welcome Mes. Look me up some night and you can whoop this old fossils behind. My schedule is as follows.

6-7 pm still focusing pretty good.

7-8 pm getting a little bit tipsy (6-8 yuenglings)

8-9 pm laughing for no reason

9-10 pm have switched to Jack Daniels

10 pm until- Game On. Please don't critique my spelling in the chat at this time.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 2:44 PM

Nice work :D

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 6:11 PM

renniw52:

Your most welcome Mes. Look me up some night and you can whoop this old fossils behind. My schedule is as follows.

6-7 pm still focusing pretty good.

7-8 pm getting a little bit tipsy (6-8 yuenglings)

8-9 pm laughing for no reason

9-10 pm have switched to Jack Daniels

10 pm until- Game On. Please don't critique my spelling in the chat at this time.

I will definatly look you up for a game for sure Match ranked or whatever you like would be fun to learn a few things from an experinced player. Just one thing though please for our match could you please wear some pants as I honestly think I may be distracted by your lack of attire. lol  Based on the above schedule the 8-9 PM slot sounds like the most fun. But in all seriousness I will look for you for sure. Thanks Ren!

@ Devon above thanks so much fellow Canadian!

RSS