Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please i need some help....

Tue, Sep 27 2011 7:33 PM (7 replies)
  • JunYap
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 1:18 AM

Hi, i need some help.. ive been purchasing my credits on mobile phone since im here in Philippines. I was using my mobile number 0935-1113111 before but eventually my sim got blocked and i cant find my pin code to unblocked it. So i want to use other mobile number which i am recently using now.. its 0946-4411138 but it says i entered an invalid phone number.. pls help, i want to change my existing phone number i was using so that i can buy credits. I need to upgrade iron clubs since im only using the ordinary clubs so i can play better now at level 50. Please i need help soonest since i loaded my smart number 0946-4411138 with real cash just to purchase credits for the game.. thank you and more power to wgt.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 1:45 AM

Not a good idea telling your phone number to everybody.

• JunYap
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 2:20 AM

whats the big deal? its only a prepaid sim. and sim cards here in Philippines cost only a cent. im using 3 sims with different mobile provider and that includes my work/business number. This 1 im showing to everyone is new and im suppose to use this number to buy credits but its invalid since i was using the old 1 thats been blocked by P.U.K code.. of course im not telling my postpaid number.. but it doesnt really matter, unless people will be interested calling me for some phone pal or something LOL.. what matters is, how can i use other mobile number to purchase a credit since my existing number which i was using to purchase the credit got PUK and i cant find that crap code.. thanks for the concern anyway.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 2:47 AM

No Probs... Send em an Email... members@worldgolftour.com

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 5:18 AM

JunYap:
    So i want to use other mobile number which i am recently using now.

Try going into your account, select buy credits and scroll down to Change Billing Information. Reenter your new phone # and see if it works that way.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 9:11 AM

hi,

the advice is right, email us at members@worldgolftour.com. i am not sure what we can do on our end, but it doesn't hurt to check.

-wgticon

• JunYap
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 7:33 PM

Thank you for the advice.. Im new at forums and just newly posted for my problem on purchasing credits using my other new mobile number. Have sent email already.. And for my proof of invalid number used, here's a screenshot i took for my proof...

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/noypi18/AAAA.jpg

Again Thank you and God bless!

RSS