Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Couple questions for a new player

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 28 2011 6:46 AM (5 replies)
  • DaGMan13
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 6:24 PM

First off, can you play using "true swing" instead of using the meter or click method? And what about camera views, theres alot of times i'm not directly behind my player but off to the side somewhat, this is a lil bit of a deterrant.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 6:43 PM

DaGMan13:
    And what about camera views, theres alot of times i'm not directly behind my player but off to the side somewhat, this is a lil bit of a deterrant

no not a little bit, its a huge bit actually, but you have to deal with it.....as for the true swing i dont even know what that is   

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 9:37 PM

DaGMan13:

First off, can you play using "true swing" instead of using the meter or click method? And what about camera views, theres alot of times i'm not directly behind my player but off to the side somewhat, this is a lil bit of a deterrant.

hi

as of this moment, we do not support true swing.

-wgticon

• CRAIGER81
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 10:09 PM

I havent seen where you can cash out.  Can anyone let me know how to do this?

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 10:41 PM

WELL TRY THIS ONE..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 6:46 AM

CRAIGER81:

I havent seen where you can cash out.  Can anyone let me know how to do this?

Only cash in, Craiger. It magically turns to spendable credits but it's a one way transaction and you will have proudly supported the site.  Poker cashes out. WGT is an expense. And yes, that applies to anything you win. That dollar amount you see you have earned is not convertible. ;-)

RSS