Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Missing free credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 29 2011 7:48 PM (4 replies)
  • cw4805
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 8:16 AM

I have completed a "MyView" survey and I never received the 75 credits.

I also registered for "eauto" and I have not received the 450 promised credits.  Although I am being contacted by a local car dealership repeatedly.

I also have not received the 75 credits for signing up to "snagajob". 

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 10:15 AM

HI,

MyView sometimes takes 10-15 min. to show up.  Otherwise, there is a button for Support in the menu bar of the surveys.  Click on it and it will show you all the surveys and offers you have viewed or completed. 

If your surveys and offers dont show up, click on the link for Contact Support and they will email you a link to thier customer service.

If you have any screen prints, it helps them.  I have contacted them a few times.  Sometimes they can confirm, and other times they cant.

I have been doing surveys since I started here.  I have been given the credits on 90% of my completed offers and surveys, so they do pay.  I have purchased all my equipment and balls this way.

Good luck and straight drives.

• auntytony
    460 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 11:30 AM

Hi 

have you been on to support look in the top right hand corner of the adds page i had some missing 2 days ago and they sorted me 

Auntytony

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 12:15 PM

Theres no reason to complain on here WGT dont care its not them its Trial Pay, Plus they are many other posts on here about free credits, I sympathize with you as well, I have not recieved many credits.

I get used to not always getting the credits and move on. It is what it is. with this game.

• cw4805
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 7:48 PM

Awesome!  Thanks.  I contacted them and will wait and see if they can fix it.  At least I have an avenue to pursue.  I really appreciate everyone taking time to answer questions.  Very cool of you.

RSS