Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2 accts

Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:03 PM (26 replies)
  • 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:14 PM

Ok.

I play a lot since i'm laid off but have never played a game for credits and probably wouldn't again. BUT. I played the poster of this thread in one just now for a buck. He was getting beat right away then trys to get me to say i have multiple accounts. Then says he's going to forfeit on the next hole. Then he loses another and forfeits  after 3 down. He try"s to get opponents to say things if he's losing so he can turn them in. He accused me of different things the whole time. I figured that was the deal after reading this thread. I took a screen shot of him trying to get me to say i have multiple accts. also if it worked,

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:39 PM

sounds like he was trying to mess up your game so he can win

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:00 PM

Hey 6, looking at his history he isn't much to get concerned over. Sounds like a poor looser to me. I don't play for money or credits, just for the fun. If you ever want to shoot a friendly game of golf, give me a shout. That is if you ever shoot a ranked 9 hole round of golf. A level 86 hack isn't much to be proud of. Please don't get upset with me, but how do you ever expect to move up. Or don't you?

Ren

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:04 PM

LizzieRossetti:

In fairness Bogey, a great many do not find multi accounting "nothing".

Granted, we should all just get along with our own games and forget about everyone else, try to enjoy the moment. I used to be like that too, I really did enjoy this game. Lately though, it feels like the whole thing has been devalued, and all the time and effort I have put in to get to where I am, is laughable when compared to what we are told to believe is perfectly normal and achievable- namely a brand new golfer able to knock out 30's and so on.

If you and others truly believe in the integrity of this game, then you too should be concerned, for it is only by the weight of those concerns that we can ever hope to see some form of redress, and therefor true progress in a game that has inspired so many to spill their hearts when they see something wrong.

We all pay our dues here, granted, some just happen to pay those dues on one account only. Whats not to like about that?

Beautiful accounting Lizzie

Lizzie xx 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:07 PM

Very well stated Lizzie...nice work. Truth works everytime.

Lily

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:32 PM

i just think he's a sore loser gets mad and then posts in the forum and the readers buy into his lies about the other players.

golfentwilly:

sounds like he was trying to mess up your game so he can win

thats why i played him

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:03 PM

renniw52:

Hey 6, looking at his history he isn't much to get concerned over. Sounds like a poor looser to me. I don't play for money or credits, just for the fun. If you ever want to shoot a friendly game of golf, give me a shout. That is if you ever shoot a ranked 9 hole round of golf. A level 86 hack isn't much to be proud of. Please don't get upset with me, but how do you ever expect to move up. Or don't you?

Ren

I don't play any tournaments or for money just alt and blitz and  (1) game for a buck against this guy to see if i was right. I live in Vegas so know all about the pitfalls of gambling.

*I really want you to be proud of me renni :) means a lot.

RSS