rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 3 2020 7:04 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 6:11 PM

WGTJudgeSmails:

Hello WGT community!

We have been receiving more and more reports on the issues occurring in Clash at this time. We are aware that there are issues with the Super passes and CC passes. Our QA team is investigating the matter at this time and we will have an update for the community as soon as we have information to provide.

As always, we appreciate everyone's patience on this matter and are sorry again for the inconvenience of all of this.

*Desktop/steam can now updated now and Android will be released in the very near future.

-WGTJudgeSmails

For 8 years now I have asked one simple question when we get these constant goofs from WGT in updates.

My question was simple: Why not let a select 20 trusted WGT members to play test the changes before they get rolled out.

I have gotten only 1 same response from WGT (from 2 different mods Icon and Champion) that were both the same: We play test them before we roll them out to make sure they work properly.

Hummm, have to wonder about that after over 40 times out of 96 updates they have to fix problems....

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 1:21 AM

EasyEdward:

WGTJudgeSmails:

Hello WGT community!

We have been receiving more and more reports on the issues occurring in Clash at this time. We are aware that there are issues with the Super passes and CC passes. Our QA team is investigating the matter at this time and we will have an update for the community as soon as we have information to provide.

As always, we appreciate everyone's patience on this matter and are sorry again for the inconvenience of all of this.

*Desktop/steam can now updated now and Android will be released in the very near future.

-WGTJudgeSmails

For 8 years now I have asked one simple question when we get these constant goofs from WGT in updates.

My question was simple: Why not let a select 20 trusted WGT members to play test the changes before they get rolled out.

I have gotten only 1 same response from WGT (from 2 different mods Icon and Champion) that were both the same: We play test them before we roll them out to make sure they work properly.

Hummm, have to wonder about that after over 40 times out of 96 updates they have to fix problems....

No point on testing with a mere 20 Ed, when you can do it with the whole community!

• grossstadtkerl
    283 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 9:31 AM

dhjam1:

New update available for Android users  now , which fixes the Super Pass issue

But the issue with using the regular club pass is still there at Android.

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 6:12 PM

sarak362336:
    No point on testing with a mere 20 Ed, when you can do it with the whole community!

Yup - WGT after 12 years is still beta testing with every update.

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 7:04 PM

ostfriedel:

Moin Judge

Thanks for the notification. I am looking forward to next year, when changes are done. Then everyone plays on the same plattform again, and situation returns to a relativ normality. Till then it is a question of keep calm and patience, I would say.

Peace,  Friedel 

Friedel,If you think next year is going to turn into Xanadu ( a place of great beauty, luxury, and contentment. ) just because many, NOT MOST, will be playing EA, I am afraid you are in for a Rude awakening .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 1:21 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:
    Our QA team is investigating the matter at this time

It has been a while since I have read the forum, but this comment made me laugh......side splitting in fact.

I haven’t heard of this mod, but obviously you missed the bit during your onboarding.......that the QA team is a myth. 

• alosso
    21,052 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 1:57 AM

Hi Alan!

Mind you that CS has scripts to follow!

Other than that, some say that QA is lost in Bielefeld! <beg>

• PAGES
RSS