Clash 135 Issues w/ CC Passes *Updated 10/2

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 3 2020 7:04 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:04 PM

Hello WGT community!

We have been receiving more and more reports on the issues occurring in Clash at this time. We are aware that there are issues with the Super passes and CC passes. Our QA team is investigating the matter at this time and we will have an update for the community as soon as we have information to provide.

As always, we appreciate everyone's patience on this matter and are sorry again for the inconvenience of all of this.

*Desktop/steam can now updated now and Android will be released in the very near future.

-WGTJudgeSmails

• alosso
    21,052 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 10:24 PM

Was this what the recent downtime was "good" for?

<snip>

No problems for me!

• ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:09 PM

Moin Judge

Thanks for the notification. I am looking forward to next year, when changes are done. Then everyone plays on the same plattform again, and situation returns to a relativ normality. Till then it is a question of keep calm and patience, I would say.

Peace,  Friedel 

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 1:42 AM

you can play CLASH when you turn on the 'Auto use pass'. One of our members figured it out.

• BirdieChaser2
    552 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 3:57 AM

Thank you for the notice.  Unfortunately some can't even get in to play.  Folks, clubs are giving up.  Where was QA before this was released?  Sorry but your IT group is really pretty bad and costing you sales of credits, passes and balls. 

• sario66
    140 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 6:12 AM

Our club members are having problems seeing the super passes to use too.

They're mobile games are updated to the latest mobile version available.

My problem goes further: in PCEA the only options available to me are use a super pass or quit, and the graphics are so bad there's no way telling how many super passes are available. I have a regular pass available but it's not showing. I haven't been able to play any clash game in PCEA.

All of this since has occurred since that last update. 

• Mobetta285
    850 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 9:27 AM

Thanks Judge. For those of us who used a pass only to be booted back to the main screen be reimbursed? I know it's only 37 credits but it does add up...

• LordBob
    271 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 9:31 AM

zdutch1:

you can play CLASH when you turn on the 'Auto use pass'. One of our members figured it out.

That didn't work for me, I still don't have a super pass button, only buy and use.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 9:34 AM

Why couldn't you have responded to the other 2 threads you started before. This makes us feel ignored and unappreciated.

Thank you for your co-operation

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 3:01 PM

New update available for Android users  now , which fixes the Super Pass issue

• PAGES
RSS