Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Waterboy 9

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 7 2021 12:05 AM (6 replies)
  • Xameeeer
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:44 AM

It says I am ineligible to play The Waterboy nighttime I live in Texas and I'm 47 years old I need to understand how to play will be eligible to play in Waterboy 9 tourney in my country club tournaments.

It says ineligible and then when I click it anyway it says that this course is closed for new entries. 

Please help me access the waterboy 9 tourney in my country clubs tournament tab.

I thank you very much for distinct instructions. 

Very much appreciated. 

Max

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 8:47 AM

Go to your club forum for this.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 1:12 PM

Xameeeer:
    It says I am ineligible to play The Waterboy nighttime I live in Texas and I'm 47 years old I need to understand how to play will be eligible to play in Waterboy 9 tourney in my country club tournaments.

It says ineligible and then when I click it anyway it says that this course is closed for new entries.

Apparently, this is a three rounds tournament starting Dez. 19, each round probably playable for one week.

You joined the CC in late December, therefore missed the date to enter the first round which excludes you from the following rounds.

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:57 PM

alosso:

]Apparently, this is a three rounds tournament starting Dez. 19, each round probably playable for one week.

You joined the CC in late December, therefore missed the date to enter the first round which excludes you from the following rounds.

How are you seeing this tourney in his club???

• AnaNikolaj
    639 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 4:31 PM

garyk49:

alosso:

]Apparently, this is a three rounds tournament starting Dez. 19, each round probably playable for one week.

How are you seeing this tourney in his club???

Most likely he found the tourney through one of his club members score histories. Took me under 60 secs to do it (through the score history of one of their directors). And what alosso says is correct, it's a 3 round tourney and the OP obviously missed the deadline for round 1, which was some 12 days ago.

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 8:28 PM

AnaNikolaj:

Most likely he found the tourney through one of his club members score histories. Took me under 60 secs to do it (through the score history of one of their directors). And what alosso says is correct, it's a 3 round tourney and the OP obviously missed the deadline for round 1, which was some 12 days ago.

Thanks, never thought of doing it that way.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 12:05 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    Most likely he found the tourney through one of his club members score histories.
    This!

It helps to know that CC tourney rounds are seven days max, and I saw multiple round results on the leaderboard.

Next, I looked up the date the OP joined the CC, well after the first round was closed.

RSS