Forums

Help › Forums

Re: the importance of good balls

Sat, Oct 29 2011 8:26 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nolanryan5714
    45 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 1:59 AM

Callaways are VERY overrated.  I'm a big Srixon fan, but I dared to try Tour-S balls, and they are by FAR the best balls I have ever used!  14 cents for incredible control, spin, distance, and performance.  

Who needs Callaways?  LOL

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 1:57 PM

After having a discussion with my doctor about testicular cancer, I also grasp the importance of good balls :D

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 2:45 PM

I won't comment on having good balls.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:00 PM

good balls are great, just dont get them kicked

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:44 PM

I thought it was your a$$ you didn't want kicked...LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 4:25 PM

I think if had good balls, I'd still be married.

But backto the OP...did the Tour balls propel you to your last two score of today?

If so, I'd be back to thinking Callaways. ;)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 5:34 PM

I play with Callaway because the feel is in concert with me and my club speed. The other high value assets take some time to be of advantage. The distance can work against you if you are greedy. The spin is far advanced in terms of how much to use, top-regular-back is ok but you can go in half steps with results. But if you are hitting it bad, no ball can save you.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 8:26 AM

frappefort:
    this morning ,out of curiosity ,and pleasure i played Royal St Georges,with WGT free balls .........on moderate wind and v fast green on my CC tourney..........wow i played 18 holes Par..70 .i left maybe 6 or 7 shots near the holes for par LOL...i've been playing for months with Callw balls...and yes they may be expensive but they work so good,...all this to say;  buying good balls is the way to go for posting great scores.  tomorrow i will be playing same course same conditions with my Callw balls ....i will have to this post my score tomorrow..........  today 70 with WGT balls .     tomorrow Callw ...

Made it bigger for y'all

In HTML you had your font height set at 6   <h6>

• PAGES
RSS