Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a club that would accept me

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 29 2021 8:44 AM (2 replies)
  • danielpes
    8 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 6:36 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Daniel, I am a 30 years old Brazilian guy. I'm currently living in Montreal, QC, Canada, but I'll soon move to Europe (France or Germany).

I've been playing WGT (on PC) on and off since 2017 and I really like the game. However, I have the tendency of playing regularly (a few of hours on ~8 out of 10 consecutive days) for a few months and then having a break for some other few-to-several months to focus on something else, so I'm looking for an active Country Club that would accept this kind of player while not being too casual. I would be ok with the CC kicking me off when I'm in a break period knowing that they would accept me back when I start playing again.

Feel free to ask me questions, I'planning to be more active in the WGT community :)

Cheers,

Daniel

• Dave33200
    2,955 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 8:33 AM

Hello Daniel. The Nice and Friendly give our members a two month grace period to play a round as we know WGT is just a game and we have other things going on in our lives. 

If you do not play at least one round, or one hole, with-in that 2 month period you will be removed, however you will be welcomed back when you get back into it. 

Take a look here and see if this is something you would like.  https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx?PageIndex=9

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 8:44 AM

RSS