Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Doc's Place is looking for new members

Thu, Jun 27 2024 10:57 AM (107 replies)
  • looselugnutz
    1,456 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2024 4:40 PM

The PGA Championship is over and the results are in. This tourney went down to the wire, and it produced some super low scores. Congratulations go out to Don (Team aduffer3) for taking the win in this edition of Docs Place Partner with a Pro series. Don chose the top two finishers in this event, and he shot a 3-under par 32 in our club tournament. Very nice all around, Don.

Prizes have been drawn and the list posted. Thanks to all who participated, and a very special thanks to all who donated prizes. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in our next event.

Scott

• looselugnutz
    1,456 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2024 5:20 PM

The final scores have been posted and the prize list has been updated. Congratulations go out to Denny (djones8081) for slamming the field in this year's US Open Partner with a Pro tourney. Denny and his playing partners posted a combined 8-under par for the week. This set Denny 5 full strokes ahead of 2nd place finisher Ron (ronbing.) Well done, everyone.

Thanks, again, everyone for your participation in this event, and a special Thanks to those who donated prizes. I greatly appreciate you all.

Scott

• Richie0613
    38 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2024 5:23 PM

I’m interested. Have a few questions first

• looselugnutz
    1,456 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2024 12:31 PM

I want to take this time to acknowledge our 2 quarterly tournament champions. First, congratulations go out to Gary (LexDexter) for taking the Spring series title in the Quarterly HDCP Tourney. Over the 12 week run for the title, Gary's net score of 35.37 strokes allowed him to run away with the trophy, beating out 2nd place by 1.32 strokes. That's very impressive, Gary. Well done.

Second, congratulations go out to Scott (looselugnutz) for taking the Spring series title in the Points Championship Tour. Scott's total of 584 points (an average of 48.67 points per week) allowed him to beat out his nearest competitor by 10 points. Well done.

Our summer series will commence next week. If you're interested, just give us a shout and we'll bring you into the fold you you, too, can compete for these titles. We hope to see you soon.

• wilddonk
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 1:21 PM

Please send me an invite, Your CC sounds fun

• Zzyzx01
    1,259 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 9:47 AM

You may have better luck posting your request on Scott's (looselugnutz) wall or sending a friend request.  Doc's Place is one of the better WGT clubs.

...henry (aka Zzyzx01)

• looselugnutz
    1,456 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 10:57 AM

wilddonk:

Please send me an invite, Your CC sounds fun

Invite sent.

• looselugnutz
    1,456 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 10:57 AM

Zzyzx01:

Doc's Place is one of the better WGT clubs.

...henry (aka Zzyzx01)

Thanks, Henry.

RSS