Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot play after free rental weekend.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 28 2021 7:08 PM (4 replies)
  • Alembic5
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 2:16 PM

I cannot equip my clubs, gives an error saying they cannot be equipped. As a result, I cannot play at all. Just put money in. Not receiving response from customer service. Anyone else getting this complete lack of response, or having an inability to play? Feel like I have been stolen from.

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 4:05 PM

Alembic5:
    I cannot equip my clubs, gives an error saying they cannot be equipped. As a result, I cannot play at all

That seems very strange. Can you post a screen shot of the error code and the screen before the code appears?

I am curious where, and how, you are trying to equip and are getting an error message.

It is possible, by seeing what you are experiencing, someone may be able to help.

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 4:46 PM

Alembic5:
    I cannot equip my clubs, gives an error saying they cannot be equipped. As a result, I cannot play at all.

Alembic, when I pull up your Profile in the game, I see what you mean.  You don't show a driver or a set of irons equipped there.  I think that might be the problem.

Does this post from MarchieB help?

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/686970/4594962.aspx#4594962

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 5:18 PM

SamSpayed:
    You don't show a driver or a set of irons equipped there.  I think that might be the problem

Think hard, are you sure?

• AlaskanDame
    19,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 7:08 PM

When I finished my rentals, and wgt decided what to put in the equipment slots, I had no putter.  That being a required item, I could not play til I figured out how to put it in somewhere.  I had been given the bloody Hybrid and, of course, wanted to delete it, but "putters" weren't a choice under "hybrid."  I finally found "putters" under one of the required slots that wgt had put a wedge in.  So, then I deleted the wedge, put in a putter ---- then deleted the hybrid and put that wedge back in.

Quite convoluted, but then I could play.

RSS