rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 2 2022 10:23 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:26 PM

pmm711:
    Bushes exist on golf courses.

I am not sure that bushes do exist on golf courses. Certainly, bushes are used on the edges of some course for decorative reasons, others are used to deter certain wildlife, but "on the course"? Not sure about that.

Obviously, trees do exist on the course. Large parkland trees can add a sense of elegance to a course and are often used in situations for a focal point. Some courses even use such trees in the center of fairways to add to the difficulty of the course.

As for the Northern Lights, you can see them more clearly if playing in Iceland.

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:28 PM

HamdenPro:

pmm711:
    Bushes exist on golf courses.

I am not sure that bushes do exist on golf courses. Certainly, bushes are used on the edges of some course for decorative reasons, others are used to deter certain wildlife, but "on the course"? Not sure about that.

Obviously, trees do exist on the course. Large parkland trees can add a sense of elegance to a course and are often used in situations for a focal point. Some courses even use such trees in the center of fairways to add to the difficulty of the course.

As for the Northern Lights, you can see them more clearly if playing in Iceland.

I want what you're smoking.  LMFAO

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 7:25 PM

PureGro1:
    hole 5 or 6 you can get a good view from tee.

OK, hole 5 is a great view and it is azaleas. Why the azaleas are lighting off flares is beyond me.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 8:58 PM

MioKontic:
    You don't see the red flare at the back of the green, on the right of the picture?  Click on it to enlarge it, you can't miss it then.

Saw just about the same exact view last night on the 15th hole, watching opponent who was putting from 6 feet or so above the pin. I immediately thought of your pic and post here.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 9:00 AM

HamdenPro:

OK, hole 5 is a great view and it is azaleas. Why the azaleas are lighting off flares is beyond me.

Celebrating those off moderation? :D 

• ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 10:23 AM

Your 'flares' are more visible from the subsequent hole...

Click image to view larger

Beautiful they are too!

• PAGES
RSS