Help › Forums

Re: HamdenPro Petition .

Tue, Jan 11 2022 2:41 PM (26 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 4:35 AM

SamSpayed:

craigswan:
    Sign here if you want her to return to the frums .

She's still around.  Maybe she's just taking the high road and not responding to your crapping all over every thread she posts in.

Also, what's a frum?

For only being 800 posts in, this chick sure generates a lot of chatter. As far as Craig "crapping' on her posts, he routinely spams all threads...that's kind of his calling card. If I were her, I wouldn't take anything he says personally. 

ctc

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 5:28 AM

ct690911:
    this chick sure generates a lot of chatter.

]IT IS TIME TO END THIS THREAD AND LET IT DIE

I agree with CT.

I appreciate the support everyone has shown, I really have, so please do not take this the wrong way or regret replying to the OP.

I participated in the forums because I enjoyed it. I think it is one of the things that makes WGT special. I received encouragement to post. People tell me not to stop, but this is getting ridiculous.

All that replied have good intentions. Your words are kind and most appreciated, but soon the haters will come. This thread will appear on the first page every day. There will be more haters and then I will be gone.

I did not ask for attention, I just posted. No more, or less, than others.

I do not know the intentions of the OP in starting this thread. Was it sincere or a farce (Miss me like a toothache?). I do not like it.

As CT says, "this chick generates a lot of chatter". So, let's start a thread so we can generate more and then haters can say "this chick generates a lot of chatter". No, CT, I am not calling you a hater, I am just using your words because they are appropriate. I have read your post and know you are not. However, as a result of the reply, this thread, I fear is going to take a different turn. It is not supportive, nor does it show a lack of support, it is an opinion. Now, the haters will come and express theirs as well.

Why don't we start a thread and go on for days and take a vote whether the OP should stay. You know what, let's do one for every member we do not like, or do like.

Let's draw attention to that person so others can say, look at that person who wants all the attention.

WGT says not to name names. No problem. No rule about starting a thread for the sole purpose of discussing a specific member. Yep, that is so much better.

It is hard to think of posting anymore. Every time I want to, I think all I will do is generate hate and nasty comments.

This has got to stop. 

For those that want to hate me. Do it somewhere else.

For those that want to support me, then if you see someone saying something about me that you disagree with, call them out where they post.

Again, I really do appreciate the fact that I have such good friends that they would come here and post replies to the OP. Thank you.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 6:01 AM

ct690911:

For only being 800 posts in, this chick sure generates a lot of chatter. As far as Craig "crapping' on her posts, he routinely spams all threads...that's kind of his calling card. If I were her, I wouldn't take anything he says personally. 

ctc

Good advice and I would go one step further...

I wouldn't take anything personal from anyone I dont know...And by KNOW I mean IRL (in real life). 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 7:09 AM

PureGro1:

ct690911:

ctc

Good advice and I would go one step further...

I wouldn't take anything personal from anyone I dont know...And by KNOW I mean IRL (in real life). 

There is only so much usable space on a profile page. You decided to dedicate a large portion of yours to that renowned feminist Mike Tyson. I can't blame you...his profound thoughts and handsome features make for a compelling role model. I'll take your observation on my commonly used homonym under advisement...lol

cheers,

ctc

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 7:41 AM

ct690911:

There is only so much usable space on a profile page. You decided to dedicate a large portion of yours to that renowned feminist Mike Tyson. I can't blame you...his profound thoughts and handsome features make for a compelling role model. I'll take your observation on my commonly used homonym under advisement...lol

cheers,

ctc

I have no qualms with you bud...I was agreeing with you and pointing out that things can be taken many different ways- which is why you shouldn't take it personal unless its a personal attack or you know the person in real life. 

The Mike Tyson thing...If you and I along with others were standing together and you said this Chick is ____ and I said woman aren't chicks, would you have went and looked through my golf bag to see if any equipment I owned was made by an anti-feminist?

That is the point of the Mike Tyson quote- people act different online than they do in real life.

Responding in agreement and including a pic that say's "woman are not chicks" is not a personal attack of any kind- Unless it made you question calling a woman a chick?

Going to someone's profile page to find something that will allow them to come back here and try to call someone out- is that a personal attack? I will let you figure this out, I have No need for doing this with you.

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 2:37 PM

Mods, can we please lock this thread?

• WGTNico
    640 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 2:41 PM

was just about to do this exact thing actually. 

SamSpayed:

Mods, can we please lock this thread?

RSS