Forums

Help › Forums

Re: intros

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 5 2011 4:08 PM (4 replies)
  • obobbynow
    6 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 10:48 AM

hello my name is bob ,back from 2 tours in the afgan campaign .u7nfounetly losing all use in my rigt arm . but i must say this virtual?golf is kick-ass. i know it will never replace the feel of a real club and the smell of a pro shop at the course, you real golfers know what in talkin bout  that smell that almst smells like candy gets the heart pumping.***!got mine goin just talkin bout it...OK sorry ah!one comment and one question.does any body remember or played the old jack nicalaus "golden bear"virtualgolf  game .it was on like a cd for your pc .is it me or was that game  twice as better then wgt .not putin wg down there game is exceLENT.  O!  O!  i tried i think IT WAS called "stargolf"  {SUCKED}....OK one more thing ... when the fish is someone going to come with  "AUGUSTA"THE COURSE bow your heads when you say that. guess thats the holy grail for virtual golf sites... well come around sometime and will go out and kill some snakes ...SEE! YA!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:24 PM

hi

welcome and thank you for your service.

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:28 PM

my hat of to you obobbynow ,glad you are back home ,many lost there life there ,including Canadiens,so enjoie this great game the closess thing to the real thing .....i salute you.................... Francois Montreal

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 2:02 PM

Welcome to WGT Bobby.

As Icon said before me, thank you for your service.

TBE

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 4:08 PM

First of all Bob... Salute,,, you are a hero. Please don't count yourself out for the real game... I work with individuals with specials needs,,, there are folks out there they may be able to adapt your game...Maybe,,, less then Old game you played,,,if so,,,blame it on age.,,, Please don't count on WGT to fullfill your needs,,, it is a good game, but very much lacking. Investing in money clubs and balls will only open you up to there faults... They gave no other concern other then your pocketbook,,, After that you'll nothing from them,,, play for fun and enjoy.... They have no concerns on who they rip-off.... Once again, I Salute You, Sir  

RSS