Re: Consecutive days played shock!

Sat, Aug 10 2024 11:30 AM (61 replies)
  • AceHoler26
    334 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2024 10:29 AM

BPeterson8256:

Kalliste:

I think I may start to think twice about carrying on  chasing the CDP

You can't stop! That has to be a record... And WOW! That is cool!

You are only 17 days away from 11 years straight. not counting February 29ths

WGT or Nico, I vote you at least send her a sleeve of balls since she is not getting a XP bonus.

Cool stuff, Listee!

Send her a SLEEVE of balls ???  For that record she should get free golf balls for however long she still plays.

While I love this game my one biggest criticisms is that TopGolf/WGT are miserly Scrooge's when it comes to promotions and incentives.  Like for the weekly goals, if you meet the necessary ones you could get a bonus of TEN credits.  Yipeeeee....lol.

And how about coming up with a way to exchange coins for credits ?  Coins are basically useless.  Either that or let you use coins to purchase balls and equipment..

They have almost no REAL usable rewards when it comes to incentives, promotions and bonuses.

Come on WGT/TopGolf, you have tons of loyal players that have been playing for well over a decade.  Start rewarding people in a more generous way.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,893 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2024 11:30 AM

from Kalliste...

I think I may start to think twice about carrying on  chasing the CDP

NO! DO NOT STOP!!!

Wow! That is a shocking statement from Kalliste. Please don't stop (intentionally anyway) your string of CDP.

Please!

For the record, Kalliste is in second place with her CDP. Shankette is in first place with over 5,000 CDP!

KEEP GOING BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS