Sat, Aug 10 2024 11:30 AM (61 replies)
  • Kalliste
    1,411 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 8:22 AM

DuFussMcGoo:

Shankette has hit 5,000 CDP!

She is now the 1st WGT player to achieve 

5,000 C D P

My heartiest Congrats to Ro for reaching the magic 5,000 first!

I also noticed that again there is no `big bonus` either, just the 3 xp

which is truly sad really after all that dedication shown to keep playing.

Listy

x

• borntobesting
    9,676 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 9:21 AM

MioKontic:
    That ^^^ is endeavouring to play every day without losing a day; getting WGT to add a day (or 10) for you because you missed some days for whatever reason is NOT playing consecutive days!

Mio There are a couple of game modes that do not count toward your consecutive days played and if you lose your streak because of that they should fix it so that you are able to keep your streak, Those 2 game modes are Winner;s Circle. and TopGolf. Winner's Circle got me twice. The first time I didn't know what happened the second time I knew I played and I played  only Winner's Circle,

• SamSpayed
    4,992 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 9:27 AM

BlackBogey:
    I started in 2012 but took about 11 years off shortly after starting.  Crazy to think that even if I'd have continued to play at least 1 shot per day during those 11 years I'd still be short of her/them.

Contact WGT at members@worldgolftour.com and explain the situation.  They'll be happy to restore your streak, especially if you tell them that it will upset Mio if they do 😁

• BlackBogey
    445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 11:41 AM

SamSpayed:

BlackBogey:
    I started in 2012 but took about 11 years off shortly after starting.  Crazy to think that even if I'd have continued to play at least 1 shot per day during those 11 years I'd still be short of her/them.

Contact WGT at members@worldgolftour.com and explain the situation.  They'll be happy to restore your streak, especially if you tell them that it will upset Mio if they do 😁

Excellent idea @samspayed, will give that a shot Monday when they get back in the office 🤣

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,892 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 2:44 PM

BlackBogey:
    So in other words, your stats have about a 50% chance of being accurate, since about 50% of the stuff that came out of that guy's mouth was pure gibberish.

I tried to find the forum post where he and I spoke about it, but I can't find it. I was hoping to verify it so that it would be more than 50%!

• BlackBogey
    445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 5:58 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

BlackBogey:
    So in other words, your stats have about a 50% chance of being accurate, since about 50% of the stuff that came out of that guy's mouth was pure gibberish.

I tried to find the forum post where he and I spoke about it, but I can't find it. I was hoping to verify it so that it would be more than 50%!

The knock was not against you DufussMcGoo, you are a fairly well respected contributing member from what I've seen.  It was entirely about your fellow conversationalist, who was an arrogant jack-@$$.  And just because you could show could show it in writing wouldn't lend any more credence to it. 

Like I say, about half of whatever that guy posted was misinformed at best, just plain wrong and misleading at worst.  Yet he seldom backed down and admitted he didn't know what he was talking about, even when presented with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

Thankfully someone at WGT came to their senses and removed all his crap.  (I mean unfortunately you'll still come across some it if it was quoted by another user to show context, but they cleaned up most of it at least).  Also unfortunately, they still allow him to continue to spew his garbage all over people's walls for some reason, so they only stopped part of it.  I guess because he was only removed from the "Forums" and not the game in general. 🤷‍♂️😒

• SamSpayed
    4,992 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 6:25 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

As a follow up...

There are 10 or 11 WGT players with 4,000 plus CDP

Ross, do you know who those 10 or 11 are?  I know you and Kalliste are 2 of them.  Would be cool to see a list.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,892 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 7:18 PM

SamSpayed:
    Ross, do you know who those 10 or 11 are?  I know you and Kalliste are 2 of them.  Would be cool to see a list.

Of course! One, though, doesn't wish to be mentioned. I think it's a neat thing, but some don't.

Here they are. All are over 4,000 Consecutive Days Played!!!

1. Shankette

2. Kalliste

3 to 11...

borntobesting, EasyEdward, DuFussMcGoo, Nopro17, Ladychipper, twinponds169, mrmp1, stallion860, XXXXXXX (don't want to be listed but has about 4,300 cdp)

There has to be a few more, but they're staying invisible.

Funny thing about all of us. We're all at level 200.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2024 7:34 PM

I guess Swanny would take the record for "Consecutive days posting"...lol

• craigswan
    31,474 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2024 6:17 AM
    Sorry Colin but no consecutive days streak for me . I go my holidays without i-pad .
RSS