Forums

Help › Forums

Re: remove player from round

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 4 2015 8:27 PM (5 replies)
  • reanda
    526 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 1:18 PM

is it at all possible, to remove a player from round, when there load time is so slow, it effects all the other players game ? 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 2:59 PM

hi,

no, not possible.

-wgticon

• snowieman
    87 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 4:12 PM

surely the question should be,

is it possible for WGT to improve load times so that it doesn't affect other players

• Bassmancal
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:18 PM

I know this is a very old thread, but I think the concept should be addressed. I love the game and play everyday. Most people i enjoy playing against. I have had an issue with a specific player, who got in on a game i started this morning. Started being abusive right away. Ended up putting an chipping all around  the green until everyone quit. I don't quit a game and like my Green check mark. He is an orange and has never finished a round that I played him in. If there was a way to boot him before I click TEE OFF, my group would not have to suffer his abuse.

IF nothing else, set a button to monitor for a Staffer to review if a person got enough complaints. I am 100% sure this guy would have got 3 this morning.

Any and everybody can turn off chat, but when a player just wastes time to make people quit, there should be something other players can do to stop it.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,

Bassmancal

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 8:27 PM

Bassmancal:

I know this is a very old thread, but I think the concept should be addressed. I love the game and play everyday. Most people i enjoy playing against. I have had an issue with a specific player, who got in on a game i started this morning. Started being abusive right away. Ended up putting an chipping all around  the green until everyone quit. I don't quit a game and like my Green check mark. He is an orange and has never finished a round that I played him in. If there was a way to boot him before I click TEE OFF, my group would not have to suffer his abuse.

Bassmancal

You can boot anyone before tee off if you initiate the game. The best way to report abuse is to take screenshots and send them to customer support. There is a link to them at the bottom of every page.

RSS