Re: Goals/achievements

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 8 2022 8:44 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 2:45 PM

pdb1:

How so ? I think the " Beautiful Shot " occurs inside of 9' . It will not say it at the outside of the 3 yard range think  , it will just say " On The Green" . What I mean is you can still hit a shot that says 3 yds . and not say " Beautiful Shot ".

Why would one not get a heart beat at that ?

See Below

SimonTheBeetle:

AFAIK, it gets activated when the ball lands within...

• 10.5 feet (roughly 3 yards) from the pin if it was shot from a range more than 100 yards ;
    • 5 feet (roughly 2 yards) between 40-100 ;
    • 2 feet (roughly a yard) from less than 40 yards.  

bossbird:
    it seems to me that WGT are making situations worse and in fighting once again is raising its head, between players. 
    it’s not necessary , we players know the problems , stand together , dont pull apart , the only winner then is WGT

• Kittykat2017
    635 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2022 6:28 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2022 5:26 PM

pdb1:

AlaskanDame:

You can get “Beautiful Shot” without getting heartbeat.. . ,

How so ? I think the " Beautiful Shot " occurs inside of 9' . It will not say it at the outside of the 3 yard range think  , it will just say " On The Green" . What I mean is you can still hit a shot that says 3 yds . and not say " Beautiful Shot ".

Why would one not get a heart beat at that ?

In case the other post is not clear, if the shot is from close enough to the green, you can get “Beautiful Shot” and still not get heartbeat.

• PascalGanador
    18 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 2:56 AM

Hes Right You Know GIFs | Tenor

I get "Beautiful shot" more often than Heartbeats, so there is a difference. A chip from outside green within a yard can give a beautiful shot, but surely won't give a heartbeat.

And to make it even nicer: you can also get an occasional heartbeat when a very long putt is gonna sink (or even get very close, but not in). Always pulls me towards the tip of my chair lol.

• Pdss1ear
    217 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 2:57 PM

Yes and you can get beautiful shot when your opponents shot is closer to the hole and you can constantly get “never up never in” when you knocked it 6 feet past the hole.   But I love to be in the garden spot because I don’t know what the hell that is! 🤣

• Pdss1ear
    217 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 2:59 PM

It’s possible to get heart beats on chip shots and even puts if they are long enough.  Have done it many times and I haven’t been playing that long.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 8:44 AM

It is also possible to get a heartbeat and not even be on the green. I had it once on Valhala hit the pin ended up in the lake in front of the green

• PAGES
RSS