Help › Forums

Goals/achievements

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 8 2022 8:44 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DG49
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 4:46 AM

What is a heartbeat and how do I get it please?

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 10:24 AM

DG49:

What is a heartbeat and how do I get it please?

That’s when the screen flashes on the left hand edge, indicating that your shot will end up very close to the pin.  Usually ten feet, but less if you are only 20-50 yards out.

If you have sound on, a heartbeat (or booming) thumps while the left side flashes.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,634 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 12:52 PM

AlaskanDame:

That’s when the screen flashes on the left hand edge, indicating that your shot will end up very close to the pin.  Usually ten feet, but less if you are only 20-50 yards out.

If you have sound on, a heartbeat (or booming) thumps while the left side flashes.

It actually flashes on both edges, left & right. ;)

AFAIK, it gets activated when the ball lands within...

• 10.5 feet (roughly 3 yards) from the pin if it was shot from a range more than 100 yards ;
    • 5 feet (roughly 2 yards) between 40-100 ;
    • 2 feet (roughly a yard) from less than 40 yards.  

BTW am I the only one finding it odd that the OP, a member since 2018 who apparently NEVER plays the game asks these questions (including the first) once in a blue moon? Why bother to know what heartbeat is when you hardly ever play? Okay, you might not know what activates heartbeat but you've never ever seen one?!?! LOL C'mon!

⇩ EDIT : 🤣 ⇩

• callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 1:19 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Okay, you might not know what activates heartbeat but you've never ever seen one?!?! LOL C'mon!

Well his CC is Drinkin N Sinkin...... drinking to much moonshine and sinkin his brains.

• Kittykat2017
    635 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 2:37 PM

If he saw or heard one, why would he ask the question? Duh

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,634 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 8:33 AM

Kittykat2017:
    If he saw or heard one, why would he ask the question? Duh

Not good at reading between the lines, are you? Who's saying duh to whom?! LOL

pdb1:
    It says I get them all the time .

Huh?! What??

pdb1:
    So it must be tied to the pop up " Beautiful Shot " . And flashes on the left and right side . Which means i should have noticed it on practically every hole . I'll start paying attention . Never cared before .

Well, Paul... Either you need to practice more and play better to see it more often or as you said yourself, you REALLY need to pay attention to the things happening around you, bud. LOL 

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 10:24 AM

I never play with sound,on , but I know what a heartbeat is ! It’s not rocket science.

it seems to me that WGT are making situations worse and in fighting once again is raising its head, between players. 
    it’s not necessary , we players know the problems , stand together , dont pull apart , the only winner then is WGT !

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 11:23 AM

You can get “Beautiful Shot” without getting heartbeat.. . ,

• PAGES
RSS