Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Green Regulators- TGR a fun and friendly club

Wed, Sep 4 2024 9:26 PM (219 replies)
  • Highstreet2
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2024 2:43 AM

Hello, I was recently accepted to your club and then removed. I do not understand. If this was done in error I would still like to join the club. If it was not an error I would like to know the reason why. Thank you

highstreet2

• billnben0
    824 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2024 12:56 PM

Hello Highstreet, we are always looking for active players who play daily. If you believe you are this type of player you are welcome to join our club.. 

• Highstreet2
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2024 1:13 PM

Thank you, I would be happy to be a member of your club

I do play every day.

highstreet2

• Highstreet2
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2024 4:30 PM

looking forward to it billnben0. Thank you

highstreet2

• billnben0
    824 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2024 10:50 PM

The GREEN REGULATORS are seeking active players who are looking for a club where the only expectations are that you enjoy yourself. We have plenty on offer to suit the most competitive member as well as those who wish to be a bit more relaxed and play socially with others or by themselves. We welcome players of all abilities.Here at TGR we also have a very active discord server .

• billnben0
    824 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 1:15 PM

Are you looking for a fun loving club filled with daily players who love a variety of ways to play WGT? perhaps your in a dead club and need a new home, why not come visit (as most of our members have) then stay because it does feel like home. At The Green Regulators, TGR, we have players of all levels and a wide variety of in house tournaments, play turf wars and clash competitively as well as Alternate shot games. Our discord channel is active and full of great game tips and tricks with others willing to help you improve your game. That said, we believe everyone should play WGT how they want to play so our only stipulation is you play your free CC pass daily, the rest is up to you. We value respect of members and will not tolerate abuse of others or people just looking for free gifts. We acknowledge player achievements and celebrate milestones in your game with a strong leadership of the club, direction and values upheld. If this sounds like your type of club, come check us out, The Green Regulators. Open for all players who like fun and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy WGT your way.

• callaghan159
    6,291 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2024 8:42 AM

Thanks for accepting my wish to join TGR. Cheers

Brian

• billnben0
    824 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2024 2:41 AM

Do you want to play WGT your way in a friendly no pressure atmosphere. Love clashing (we are constantly around the  top 15 ) also like turf ( 30th overall ), play daily then come check us out. We use discord for communication as well as socializing with music and fun. Come join an active club where you can be you, not a number on a spreadsheet. All levels and genders welcome. Do you need help with your game? you will be surprised at what a bit of help and advice can do for your game. Our members are only too willing to help those who ask.

• Stemoy83
    520 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2024 8:54 PM
    Are you looking for a fun loving club filled with daily players who enjoy a variety of ways to play WGT? perhaps you're in a dead club and need a new home, why not come visit (as most of our members have) then stay because it does feel like home. At The Green Regulators, TGR, we have players of all levels and a wide variety of in-house tournaments, play turf wars and clash competitively, as well as Alternate shot games. Our discord channel is active and full of great game tips and tricks with others willing to help you improve your game. That said, we believe everyone should play WGT the way they want to play it, our only stipulation is that you are active and use your free CC daily pass , the rest is up to you. We value respect of members and will not tolerate abuse of others or people just looking for free gifts. We acknowledge player achievements and celebrate milestones in your game with a strong leadership of the club, direction and values upheld. If this sounds like your type of club, come check us out, The Green Regulators. Open for all players who like fun and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy WGT your way.
  • billnben0
    824 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2024 9:26 PM

Here at The GREEN REGULATORS we have a very active discord channel with loads of fun. We also have a very active turf war team and clash team that loves winning, plus lots of competitive and enjoyable inhouse tournaments. Players of all levels and genders are most welcome to join us, here at TGR you play the way you want to play. All we ask is that you are active and you play your free daily pass/es to help grow the club. We are a level 20 club with lots of benefits with friendly members who respect and help each other. Come check us out!

RSS