Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Points for Surveys - ?????????????????????????????????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 19 2011 7:01 PM (1 replies)
  • Bogata
    23 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 5:37 PM

Is there anybody out there who actually qualifies for any surveys at all?????

I try all the time and get sorry but - -----any suggestions would be helpful  

Thanks   -------------- Bogata  ----------------- 

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 7:01 PM

Hey there Bogata. I qualify all the time. I don't do anything special. I just answer the questions and submit them. That's it. However today I tried to do some and I didn't qualify. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow or in a few days. But I would like you to remember something. You won't always qualify for a survey each and every time you try to take one. They have quotas that they need to fill for each survey. So for example, if there was a 'tobacco' survey. They might need 100 people to take it. Once they reach that number, then it's going to tell you one of two things. Either, 'they got their quota filled but thank you for your time', or 'you didn't qualify, but thank you for your time'. Other times it's your answers that make you not qualify for a particular survey. Sometimes they are looking for a specific type of person. And if you don't fit into what they need, then it will tell you that you don't qualify. Now, I guess you could try and put in different answers the next time, but I wouldn't recommend you do that, as one of the surveys said that if they find that your putting in false answers just to qualify then they could take back credits that you have already earned. So just be truthful (I wasn't implying that you weren't :) and keep at it. I know it can be very frustrating at times. Hope this has shined a bit more light on why you might not be qualifying. Also, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you to do this or that and you will qualify guaranteed. Just keep trying. Best of luck to ya though. Take care.

Master Yoda

RSS